Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hopes for the new year

This year has brought two very awesome things to us...Micah and I finally got married and we had our sweet baby Judah. It's weird how fast this year went by, I spent the better part of it pregnant and though that seems to have dragged on forever, it is such a distant memory now that Judah is here.
2012 will bring a lot of challenges our way. Judah will have his first of many surgeries and I am starting to dread the first one so much. We are still awaiting a call from Atlanta with the date. Things will be rough for a while but I am so thankful that we have so many family members and friends (and some people we don't even know) that are rallying around us and praying for us and Judah. I hope that Judah is strong and handles everything well....even more, I hope that WE are able to handle it. I hope that he heals and recovers quickly and that there are no complications. I hope that our family is happy and healthy and will continue to be for a very long time.
It's funny, I've read a lot of facebook posts tonight that say "Aw, I wish I was going out" etc. but I can't tell you how happy I am to be staying at home (with a couple glasses of wine, of course ;] ) with my two boys.. I love them more than anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment